Friday, March 6, 2009

Financially Fantastic Friday

Freecycling Delights Tip of Day: Bag Savings
Many stores give cents off discount for using using canvas bags. However,having some items bagged in plastic and paper can also cut costs if used as a replacement store bought garbage bags. I use a paper bag for a liner and insert the grocery/store bag into it. When full,another plastic bag can be used to wrap up the other two for additional coverage.

Today, I have received some items that I did not post earlier because I didn't know I was to receive them along with my catalog.
I received a bag clip,paper pad with detachable cover& pen,2 separate pens and a small canvas bag!
Thee are no said restrictions on which countries may request as the country box is left blank to fill. Click on Request Catalog on bottom of page:http://www.healthpromotionsnow.com/


I mentioned my receiving a great flashlight pen from 4imprints.com. well, I ordered a catalog at the time of the pen sample request and just received 2 pens with the catalog.

Anti smoking materials such as cds, posters and brochures available in Canada and US:http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/osh_pub_catalog/PublicationList.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment