Saturday, March 14, 2009

Super Saturday

For those that say there is nothing in this world for free, I would say in response to the cynically unenlightened character, that the evidence is in the mail.Ha!
I did in fact receive a few neat things in the mail over the last couple of days.OK, today, I received the Charmin Mega Roll Extender. Basically, it is a roll holder that accommodates jumbo size toilet paper rolls. I don't generally get jumbo rolls, but it wouldn't hurt to have a spare tp rollholder!
This offer link as well as any can be found by typing in the title/product or object name in the search blog box. For example type Charmin Extender or simply toilet paper, and viola, it is under the March 5thlisting.

As for yesterday,I was sent a Spider-Man Storm Cage anti smoking comic book,Save Our Species coloring Book, both are very fun & informative-A great gift for children! I even received an Always personal care product.

Here's a not so healthy but full of nostalgia and loaded with sugar candy sample! http://billyboycandiesonline.com/ourcandy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment