Friday, April 3, 2009

Feeling Fine Friday


Low cost homemade natural based shampoo-Is there anyone else that wishes to reduce expenses in the hair cleansing department? Well, I would like to. Last night I found some recipes for just such a potion! http://www.boiseclothdiapers.com/hair.htm
It would be great to hear others cost saving tips! Note that if comment posting in the comment box does not work with Firefox as it not not consistently with me.I post everything here in the blog with Firefox, but for some reason, posting in the comment box often does not work for me, so I tried in Firefox, and the post went through.
I also want to mention something that stands out to me about all of the no cost options available to us in this time of so called economic downturn. Financial doom and gloom is the trendy talk of the nation, though in reality, millions making so called Walmart wages were in the same financial situation that they were before the corporate fiascoes. I could go on about this subject,but for now will end with the idea that puts a spin on the old saying;Life is how we take of it, in reality. Sharing resources such as what we are doing here,as opposed to monopolism, can only lead to real & continuous progression.

Well, sweet surprises, Friendly's is offering a free sundae coupon for those that sign up for their online club:ttps://secure.friendlys.com/bff/

No comments:

Post a Comment