Thursday, March 19, 2009

Terrific Thursday

Today I have received,in the mail, free of charge,the HHMI Bulletin,for an older relative:A Tena Serenity sample, and a "Keeping Children Safe" sticker from Olive Crest.Oh, and the Quaker True Delights bar came in to a relative's PO box that I sent it to, which means I should receive one here soon!

Here is a sample of Aveda Black Malva Pure Plant® shampoo!http://www.cedarhut.com/free_stuff_promo3.php
I do try to avoid sulfates, as they make my hair feel itchy. I read a listing if natural ingredients for The Aveda Black Malva shampoo and did not see any sulfates listed.

1 comment:

  1. I also try to avoid the sluphates, which are, unfortuantley, in LOTS of items. It's good to see more and more brands that use only natural and organic ingredients

    ReplyDelete